A double-end bolt is threaded on either side so that it may be attached securely to two separate surfaces at the same time. They are a very practical connecting and fastening tool in home or industrial construction projects because of their double-sided threading.
Double-end bolts are generally used to connect building materials and hold them firmly in place. They are called for when the job requires extra strength and durability, because they are more heavy duty than screws due to their increased size and thickness.
Double end bolt providers offer a full supply of bolts that feature threading on both ends. Use the resources below when you need to:
1. Buy double-end bolts for any contracting jobs your company is in charge of;
2. Stock double-end bolts for your retail hardware store location;
3. Request a special order from a double-end bolt manufacturer;
4. Order an industrial sized double end bolt for larger construction projects.
Order from double-end bolt manufacturersCompanies that produce double-end bolts will provide all of the fasteners you need for your business. Connect with them for bulk orders or to request any specific items you require.
Receive products from double-end bolt suppliersDouble-end bolt distributors keep a variety of bolts on hand to satisfy all of their customer's needs. They will carry every double-end bolt type you wish to purchase for your own retail location or construction crew, and they will know how to obtain any item they do not have in stock.
Request custom items from a double-end bolt manufacturerMany companies that manufacture bolts will take special orders and produce items that are made to your exact specifications. When you need a bolt with an unusual shape, size or threading that is not generally available, this is the way to obtain exactly what you are looking for.
Find double-end bolt snapsSome suppliers of double-end bolts also carry two-sided bolt snaps that can connect via a solid metal snap at either side of the bolt. These bolts do not have threading and are not screwed into any surface, but they are used to attach two different items together.
- Purchase double-end bolts from wholesale suppliers that will give your company the best deal possible on bulk orders.
- Deal with custom manufacturers of double-end bolts for all of your specialty bolt needs.
- Be certain that the heads of every bolt have the exact type of slot you need to work with your tools.