For a successful career in investment management firms in Europe, education and training is paramount. A background in finance and business, coupled with hands-on training in a European investment management firm, is necessary for a successful career.
A European investment management firm needs to maintain a firm grasp of asset management trends in Europe. As trends change, European investment management firm training is essential. Europe investment firms also must understand and follow regulations on investments in Europe. To garner the education, training and experience you need for a promising career in European investment firms, you should:
1. Enroll in courses that address asset management, Europe regulations on investments and business strategies for a well-rounded education.
2. Secure an internship with an investment management firm in Europe for important hands-on experience in asset management.
3. Attend conferences and seminars with a focus on investment management, Europe investment strategies and investment regulations to stay current on trends.
Enroll in courses that focus on European investment management strategiesChoose course curriculums that focus on finance and earn an MBA in business to prepare for employment with asset management firms in Europe. Further your education in asset management with courses designed for investment managers.
Intern at an asset management firm in EuropeSecure an internship with a European investment firm for hands-on training in your field of study. Internships can offer you an excellent opportunity to network with others in the asset management field.
Attend seminars and conferences with a focus on asset managers in EuropeTake advantage of the latest information on European investment management firms. Networking with other investment managers in Europe is also an effective way to get ahead as an investment manager in Europe.
- Attend conferences annually that cater to the needs of investment management firms in Europe to ensure you stay up-to-date on trends in investment management.
- Become a member in the European Fund and Asset Management Association for access to the EFAMA library and to network with others in European investment firms.