You don't have to be a big business to buy computers wholesale. In fact, the wholesale computer market is more accessible to small businesses than ever before. From customer returns to end-of-lease scenarios, business closings, surplus assets, and the clearing of shelves for new models, the constant churn of business results in a lively marketplace of auctioneers, discounters and liquidators selling off large quantities of computers wholesale. Winning businesses tap into the wholesale computer market to acquire their own technology assets.
When buying computers wholesale, consider the following:
1. Buying computers wholesale at bulk lot auctions.
2. Sourcing wholesale computers from local vendors.
3. Buying wholesale laptop computers.
4. Warranties and service plans for wholesale computers.
Buy wholesale computers at bulk lot auctionsIf you're buying wholesale computers in bulk and want the best price, online auctions are the way to go. These liquidators source commercial surplus inventory and government surplus assets, selling bulk lots by the truckload, pallet or small package. Wholesale computers range in condition from new in the original packaging to customer returns and used and refurbished machines.
Check with discounters for wholesale computersIf auctions aren't your thing, computer discounters abound offering wholesale used computers, wholesale laptop computers and refurbished wholesale desktop computers.
used and refurbished computers, check Business.com.
Wholesale computer warranties and returnsWhile you can expect far fewer guarantees and warranties when buying computers wholesale, do expect the seller to stand behind its computers, especially if the computer is refurbished. Don't settle for less than a 48-hour money-back policy and a 30-day warranty on wholesale used and refurbished computers. Bulk wholesalers, however, often have an "as is" policy, in which case, buyer beware.
- Place e-mail alerts on several wholesale computer auction sites to receive immediate notification of new lots.
- Know your exact technology requirements before participating in a wholesale computer auction.
- Get preauthorized, if necessary, before bidding on wholesale computer auction sites.
- To minimize shipping costs, begin your search for wholesale computers with local computer wholesalers.