From home or on the road, your business partners, branch offices and telecommuting workers can connect easily to your corporate network with a secure, managed VPN, or virtual private network.
Configure one or several VPNs over the public network or Internet to create secure virtual tunnels. VPN encryption ensures that others cannot intercept your company data in transit. Implement your managed VPN list of solutions to eliminate public network security concerns.
A managed VPN directory of services include:
1. A broadband connection, including the physical and data link layer.
2. The VPN, which tunnels traffic over the network from the service provider.
3. Security services, which include firewall protecting internal addresses. This allows access to resources, authenticates users and controls access to your router ports. The security service generally includes monitoring and prevents network intrusions, while also providing vulnerability assessment checks.
4. IP communication is provided for voice, multimedia, and collaboration from inside and outside the network.
Consider using a host or a managed VPN providerThere are many benefits associated with using a managed virtual private network provider. It ensures government compliance and around-the-clock support and monitoring for remote user access. VPN services provide companies and remote users with peace of mind, without the need to configure software, hire additional employees or tax IT budgets further with new equipment.
Use your router, firewall or hardware appliance to configure your own managed VPNYour managed VPN information can be configured through an existing router, firewall or appliance to provide intelligent threat defense and secure communication. This can also stop attacks before they affect your company network. Managed VPN hardware devices provide special features, allowing you to configure, change, maintain, monitor, and deploy a small, medium or large number of user VPN connectivity.
Hire the experts to implement and deploy your managed VPN solutionFind managed VPN experts to create and deploy an easy to use managed VPN solution. Be sure your experts specialize in security and VPN implementation. The VPN solution should be scalable, include a web interface, support, documentation and training.
- Take appropriate action to secure not only your managed VPN, but other vulnerable IT resources. Use software designed specifically to protect your network against hackers, viruses and spyware.