Sharp, clear and detailed images make plasma screen kiosks a good choice for business owners who need to provide information or services to customers or clients in a simple, interactive manner. Interactive kiosks have become a standard business tool. They are often used in high-traffic areas such as hotels, banks, hospitals and restaurants.
The modern business kiosk is a stand-alone computer terminal that may come with a keyboard and monitor or a plasma touch screen. The touch screen provides an extra measure of simplicity by allowing customers to touch the screen directly to choose what information they wish to view.
Plasma kiosks use specially designed software to customize data for individual business owners. Some types of kiosks, that can be designed with a touch screen plasma interface, include:
1. Financial services kiosks that perform more complex tasks than a traditional automated teller machine;
2. Interactive touch screen kiosks used to distribute items such as movies;
3. Photo kiosks that you can install in your business to aid customers in printing digital photos;
4. Security kiosks that you can install to monitor guests and protect your business;
5. Directory kiosks; and,
6. Ticket kiosks.
Use interactive touch screen kiosks to provide information or help sell your productsWhen placed in hotels and resorts, interactive touch screen kiosks help business travelers find local information and travel advice. Banks use plasma kiosks to disburse cash to customers, to provide financial information, and to sell financial products and services. Restaurants have found that kiosks can be used to improve service and accuracy of orders.
Choose a portable plasma screen kiosk for traveling exhibitionsWhether you are a manufacturer, museum, school or non-profit, you can use a portable kiosk. Plasma kiosks can be used to present information at off-site events such as trade shows, conventions or a traveling exhibition.
Set up an outdoor plasma screen kiosk to provide services or information while your office is closedOutdoor plasma screen kiosks invite customer participation. They can be used as a convenient ATM, to sell tickets or to provide directions. Colleges, hospitals and non-profits may set up an outdoor kiosk to provide information about services, the organization's history or directions.
- Use interactive touch screen kiosks to reach more people in more places while spending less on personnel. Depending on your business, you can choose to add a printer, coin or bill dispenser, ticket dispenser or other personalized tools.