Most know Igor Ansoff, a Russian emigrant to the United States, as the father of corporate strategy. He was the first one to emphasize planning and strategizing as part of the managerial position in a business. He firmly believed that a successful strategy, and the implementation therein, leads to the growth of a company. This article addresses Ansoff's strategic theories and the key elements that contribute to their success.
December 14, 2010 — Posted By Michelle Cramer
Next PostManagement Theory of Henry Gantt »
- By Külli Koort
Global meetings have become synonymous with wasting time, regardless of the country, but thankfully, there is a cure.
Building an ideal company culture where coworkers feel nurtured and strive for greater productivity is achievable, here is how it's done.
- By Market Expert
Here are 5 actions that managers take that are counterproductive when it comes to effectively managing staff and some steps to avoid the...
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- Personality Disorders that Get You Hired
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas
- Stay On Top: How to Avoid Common Professional Downfalls
We've received your request.
To ensure you receive your inspirational daily quotes, please add email@example.com to your safe sender list.