Most know Igor Ansoff, a Russian emigrant to the United States, as the father of corporate strategy. He was the first one to emphasize planning and strategizing as part of the managerial position in a business. He firmly believed that a successful strategy, and the implementation therein, leads to the growth of a company. This article addresses Ansoff's strategic theories and the key elements that contribute to their success.
December 14, 2010 — Posted By Michelle Cramer
Next PostManagement Theory of Henry Gantt »
The ability to be a flexible leader is an extremely valuable skill in a manager. Which of the 6 leadership styles do you identify with?
- By Sujan Patel
To conquer the market, you're going to need a star-studded team. Here are proven method for building the team that will take you to success.
- By Market Expert
Here are 5 actions that managers take that are counterproductive when it comes to effectively managing staff and some steps to avoid the...
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- Personality Disorders that Get You Hired
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- Social Media Marketing World: 8 Key Social Media Trends for 2015
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas