Most know Igor Ansoff, a Russian emigrant to the United States, as the father of corporate strategy. He was the first one to emphasize planning and strategizing as part of the managerial position in a business. He firmly believed that a successful strategy, and the implementation therein, leads to the growth of a company. This article addresses Ansoff's strategic theories and the key elements that contribute to their success.
December 14, 2010 — Posted By Michelle Cramer
Business conditions constantly evolve, but how do you know if it's time to consider a re-org? Here are some clues and what to do.
Ever wonder what your manager actually brings to the team? Find out if your business really needs constant management to be successful.
Here are 5 actions that managers take that are counterproductive when it comes to effectively managing staff and some steps to avoid the...
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time
Thank You For Registering
We've received your request.
To ensure you receive your inspirational daily quotes, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.