Most know Igor Ansoff, a Russian emigrant to the United States, as the father of corporate strategy. He was the first one to emphasize planning and strategizing as part of the managerial position in a business. He firmly believed that a successful strategy, and the implementation therein, leads to the growth of a company. This article addresses Ansoff's strategic theories and the key elements that contribute to their success.
December 14, 2010 — Posted By Michelle Cramer
We lose 31 hours each month in unproductive meetings. Here's how to cut meeting time in half and increase office productivity.
Find out what's distracting your employees and how you can achieve office productivity by downloading our time management infographic.
Here are 5 actions that managers take that are counterproductive when it comes to effectively managing staff and some steps to avoid the...
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- How to Write User-Friendly Content That Google Will Love, Too
- Are Technical Skills More Important than Leadership Qualities?
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time