Most know Igor Ansoff, a Russian emigrant to the United States, as the father of corporate strategy. He was the first one to emphasize planning and strategizing as part of the managerial position in a business. He firmly believed that a successful strategy, and the implementation therein, leads to the growth of a company. This article addresses Ansoff's strategic theories and the key elements that contribute to their success.
December 14, 2010 — Posted By Michelle Cramer
Keeping your employees educated and informed isn't cheap, especially when onboarding new hires. Here are 4 ways to save on training.
Business conditions constantly evolve, but how do you know if it's time to consider a re-org? Here are some clues and what to do.
Here are 5 actions that managers take that are counterproductive when it comes to effectively managing staff and some steps to avoid the...
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time
Thank You For Registering
We've received your request.
To ensure you receive your inspirational daily quotes, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.