Be honest: how good is your company about meeting all of its goals?
Do you just set them and forget them, or do you consider all the factors that go into each step of success? Are team members given everything they need to achieve what’s expected? And when the organization does falter, how closely do you examine what went wrong?
Everything from how employees are hired to how they’re trained to how their performance is reviewed could be setting your company up for failure. But there is a simple solution.
This infographic below, compiled by ClearCompany, a talent management platform that helps organizations effectively monitor and align all their talent objectives, holds the secrets to better understanding what you can do to achieve your company goals.
Related Article: Get in the Game: 3 Easy Methods for Setting Goals for Your Business
Some of highlights that might make you rethink how your company approaches goals include:
- Just 33% of employers give job candidates a profile describing what a successful employee looks like.
- Only 22% of employees are satisfied with how their company promotes and encourages teamwork between departments.
- 68% of employees are overwhelmed by the amount of work they are expected to do.
- While 23% of companies believe in-the-moment feedback is effective, only 9% provide it.
- 91% of employees that feel valued by their superiors report being more motivated to do their best.
Take a look at the full infographic to see what’s holding your company back and how to set yourself up for success when it comes to achieving each and every goal.
Related Article: 11 Best Tools for Setting and Tracking Goals