Kodak medical and dental products, which is currently owned by Carestream Health, Inc., offer a comprehensive system that can create an environment for expansion, or allow your medical or dental office to move into the future with ease.
Taking advantage of Kodak medical solutions and Kodak dental supplies systems will enable your practice to gain the ease of knowing that your complete operation needs, from imaging to software management, will be handled as an integrated system.
Small business owners do not have the advantages that large operations enjoy, such as variety of services, personnel, and extensive equipment options. By plugging into such a complete medical and dental medical product system such as this you will be able to maintain the personal service of a small practice yet enjoy all that the advantages that come with being connected to a larger network.
Kodak medical supplies and solutions offer a variety of services, including:
1. Healthcare information systems providing medical printing systems.
2. Kodak medical film capture and output, providing film imaging systems, cassettes, screens, processors, multi-loaders and chemicals.
3. Imaging for specialty applications such as mammography solutions, oncology solutions and CAD solutions.
4. Kodak medical products services and support.
Dentists who choose Kodak dental products have the option of services and products critical to a successful practice, which include:
1. Digital imaging services, including intraoral radiography, extraoral radiography, 3D imaging, computed radiography, digital photographic cameras, intraoral cameras, imaging software and accessories.
2. Film and processing services.
3. Practice management software that integrates with Kodak's digital imaging systems.
4. X ray units
Medical and dental practitioners who run businesses must remember that buying equipment or software to keep a business running is only as reliable as the service that comes with it. Kodak medical and dental systems offers services that provide the training and educational materials for staff that your business requires, and also offers: imaging equipment services, service on non-Kodak equipment, remote management services and obsolescence protection for Kodak systems.
Determine which Kodak dental systems or Kodak medical specialty systems will enhance your practiceDetermine what products and services your office practice needs to help you expand your practice and provide up-to-date care.
Investigate other resources to find Kodak dental systems and Kodak medical imaging systemsInvestigate Kodak medical and dental imaging solutions through reliable information sources--not simply from the company itself.
Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH). The resources offered through the CDRH website include product and procedure information, updates on regulation of the industry and standards, radiation safety information and news releases on the latest research. You can also see reviews and comparisons for Kodak dental products and Kodak medical supplies at Biocompare.
Join associations to gain more outside opinions on Kodak medical and dental productsStay informed about professional practice standards through medical or dental societies, and find contacts who have used the products successfully.
- Do not wait for an emergency to rush into purchasing components of systems that might get you running again, but might be only a short-term solution.
- Plan ahead for the possibilities of practice expansion, and changes in technology.
- Buying used equipment from an unauthorized dealer should be done cautiously and with an informed decision.