Helicopter rentals are available for many types of jobs, including charter flights and heavy duty helicopters to help with construction and industrial jobs. Rental helicopters can also be a great mode of transportation.
Impress clients or future staff members by chartering a helicopter to view the projects you are working on. To find a helicopter rental service to fit your needs, you should:
1. Use a helicopter rental service for industrial or commercial uses, such as construction or emergency services.
2. Charter a helicopter for tours to impress potential clients or potential staff members.
3. Rent a helicopter for business trips to save time and money in airport lines and layovers.
Find a helicopter rental service specializing in industrial and commercial usesHeavy duty helicopter rentals are available for assistance with construction and emergency jobs, such as bridge collapses, fires and construction jobs. Government and military agencies rely on outsourcing and help these companies stay safe and well-trained.
Rent a helicopter for a chartered tour to impress clientsUse a charter helicopter for tours of your building projects or headquarters to impress potential clients, future staff members or needed investors. Charters can also be used to take your next meeting to a whole new level.
Use a helicopter rental service for transportation to avoid lengthy airport lines and securityAvoid the airport lines, security and cancellations by booking your next business trip with on a rental helicopter. Air taxis are regulated by the Air Taxi Association (ATXA) to uphold the highest quality service and pilot training.
- A helicopter rental is tax deductible when used in the commission of business duties. Save all receipts and invoices to pass on to your tax professional.
- Interested in bringing your own personal pilot? Most charter and air taxi companies offer training and certification.
- If considering frequent helicopter rentals, ask the companies you are interested in for a lease agreement. This could save you money.