Your business card sends a message to prospective customers and clients. But the first impression is made before your business card ever reaches their hands. It occurs when clients see the business card cases or business card holders you use to carry your business cards. These simple business card cases can impress clients while keeping your business cards clean and organized. Before you decide which business card holders to purchase, consider:
- The quantity of business cards you want to display or carry in your business card files.
- The thickness of your business cards. This will gauge how many you can carry in your business card cases or display in business card holders.
- The materials and design of your business card cases or business card holders.
Get stylish business card cases to carry in your briefcase, tote or purseIf you are in sales, you no doubt hand out your business card right after your first handshake with prospective customers. By having stylish professional looking business card cases in your pocket, purse or briefcase, you'll have your business card in reach while keeping it protected from getting scuffed, wrinkled or soiled.
Personalized business card casesBy personalizing your business card cases, you go one step further in style. You can either have your name, company name, logo or monogram engraved into metal business card cases.
Desktop business card holdersDesktop or countertop business card holders are ideal for office or retail environments. They allow you to display business cards for customers or clients to take. Another great use for countertop business card holders is to display your business cards at trade shows. Business card holders that display multiple business cards are also available.
Business card filesSalespeople who are often on the road should use business card files to store the business cards they collect. These handy items look like a book with pages for storing business cards. You can also find business card files that are pages that fit in your daily planner so that you can combine your business card files into one central book.
- Always remember to restock your business card cases before leaving the office for a business trip or sales call.
- Personalized business card cases are a perfect gift for salespeople who have gone the extra mile, or to give to employees or clients as a gift to recognize a promotion or career accomplishment.
- Most desk sets come with business card holders that match the other accessories, such as a desk blotter, mouse pad and pencil cup.
- With business card wallets that combine a wallet with business card storage, you can reduce the number of items you need to carry.