Even in the age of electronics, we still need good pens; ballpoint pens, fountain pens, gel pens, rollerball pens or markers are often the best tools for a job. Pens are also a popular giveaway item - promotional pens are easily personalized and company logo pens are inexpensive when bought in bulk. Fancy, high-end pens make excellent one-size-fits-all corporate gifts for clients.
When shopping for pens, consider the following:
1. Many types of ballpoint pens, gel pens and rollerball pens are used in all offices.
2. Personalized pens or logo pens are useful marketing tools for your business.
3. High-end fountain pens and ballpoint pens make distinctive corporate gifts.
4. Pens have even become a new type of low-tech device to provide identity theft protection.
Ballpoint pens and other types of pens are an office essentialFind a one-stop shop for a variety of general office-use pens, such as ballpoint pens, fountain pens, rollerball pens, gel pens and markers.
Personalized pens and logo pens are mobile marketing toolsPersonalized pens, also known as promotional pens or logo pens, are a classic marketing tool that can be customized for your business. They make great take-aways for trade shows and put your company's name in the "write" hand of your customer.
Fancy fountain pens and ballpoint pens make elegant corporate giftsIf you want to impress clients with a memorable corporate gift, consider high-end pens, such as fountain pens or other stylish pens. They're affordable and inexpensive to ship.
Gel pens can protect your businessSome of today's gel pens use ink that can't be washed away, which can help prevent check fraud and identity theft.
- Keep the utilitarian ballpoint pens in the supply cabinet, and the expensive fountain pens in your desk drawer.
- Don't try to include too much information on logo pens - usually your company name and phone number or website address will do.
- Distribute your personalized pens at trade shows and conferences and hand them out to customers on a regular basis.