The holidays are the best time of year for reinforcing business relationships. By demonstrating to the people and companies we deal with daily how much we appreciate them, through well-chosen corporate holiday gifts, we spread good cheer that can carry over into the new year, fostering continued good relations.
Regardless of the size of your business, or your budget, you'll find a wide variety of corporate holiday gift ideas and many suppliers of business holiday gifts just waiting to provide the perfect gifts for those on your holiday business gifts list. From the classiest executive holiday gifts and gift sets to the most artfully assembled corporate gift baskets, there's something just right for everyone with whom you do business. You'll find creative employee holiday gift ideas and incentives, to encourage good performance, and will shop with ease for the most elegant client holiday gifts, suitable for your most valued accounts.
Some people you might want to reward for their loyal patronage or service, or attempt to attract to your firm, are:
1. Business associates and partners
2. Corporate clients (CEOs, key contacts)
3. Small business clients (owners, point people)
4. Individual customers
5. Prospective clients/customers
6. Vendors, suppliers, carriers and other service providers
7. Exceptional teams or top performers in your company
8. In-the-trenches staff who handle your day-to-day operations
Celebrate the season with class by giving corporate gift basketsGift baskets filled with wine and fruit, meat and cheese and every conceivable kind of snack or goody come in many varieties, sizes and price ranges to help you find the best ways to remember your colleagues, clients and teams during the holidays.
Pick flowers, the corporate holiday gift that's always in seasonOnline flower shops each offer their own line of flower arrangements, along with other gift products suitable for giving as holiday business gifts. Flowers and plants make excellent company holiday gifts for those businesses and individuals that help you keep your business running smoothly (i.e., vendors, suppliers, carriers and service providers).
Make a smart executive decision: give executive holiday gifts this yearYour execs, as well as your most valued clients and corporate accounts, deserve the very best, and many suppliers of business holiday gifts offer items that carry a touch more elegance than the average client holiday gift. Though gift baskets and flowers are always classy, executive holiday gifts are in a class by themselves.
Remember to plan for employee holiday gifts, as wellYour employees are foundational to your business; they keep it running smoothly, day in, day out. Without them, your company could never succeed. So choose gifts they'll appreciate as much as you appreciate their service.
Make the first move: give promotional company holiday gifts to prospects you hope to wooYou'll want to make a good impression on promising prospects you've met through networking or one-time customers you hope to recruit into long-term relationships. You won't want them to forget you. If you play your cards right, the promotional holiday gifts you give them today could become the client holiday gifts you'll give them next year, when they're safely in the fold.
- Choose your corporate holiday gifts with their recipients in mind. The above categories are not written in stone; there's a great deal of overlap between them. Use your imagination, and always purchase the gift that "feels" right for the client, customer, colleague, employee or other individual who will receive it.
- Start early, so you'll have plenty of time for planning and choosing the right holiday business gifts, without stress, without rush and without overspending. You'll have time to comparison-shop, get the best deals and avoid paying rush shipping charges. Some vendors even offer discounts for doing your holiday shopping early.