Portfolio products play a pivotal role in the business arena. For people in the creative industries, art portfolios are a necessity for transporting and presenting artwork, photography and other design work. For executives, leather portfolios and personalized portfolios for writing convey professionalism. For marketers and tradeshow exhibitors, personalized portfolios can be used as giveaways or prizes.
Portfolios come in a wide array of styles and sizes. Whether you’re looking for small padfolios to tuck inside your briefcase or oversized art portfolios to transport and display large images, you can find portfolio products to suit your needs.
Portfolio products offer many benefits, including:
- Art portfolios protect creative work from getting bent, scratched, faded or otherwise damaged.
- Presentation portfolios allow you to show off your past projects, artwork, photography or other design work.
- Leather portfolios and padfolios let you keep all your notes neatly in one place.
- Personalized portfolios make a lasting impression when given to customers or top achievers on your staff.
Art portfoliosArt portfolios are designed to protect, carry and present artwork. Available in soft-sided and hard-sided materials like vinyl and nylon, art portfolios may provide padding and waterproofing as well as inner and/or outer pockets for storing supplies.
Presentation portfoliosUse presentation portfolios when you need to show your artwork to potential clients or buyers. Presentation portfolios protect your artwork, keep it organized and help you display it appropriately. Choose presentation portfolios by size, material and style to fit your needs and the image you wish to portray.
Leather portfolios and padfolios for writingIn professional offices, leather portfolios and padfolios are practically part of the dress code. These elegant writing pads keep notes, business cards and writing tools organized and convey an image of professionalism. Padfolios are smaller than regular leather portfolios and can be toted easily in a briefcase or purse.
Specialty art portfoliosIf your artwork is very large, look for oversized art portfolios. For bulky or heavy art materials, art portfolios on wheels may be the answer.
Personalized portfoliosPersonalized portfolios make great gifts for clients and employees. You can also use them as tradeshow giveaways and prizes.
- If you need art portfolios solely for protecting and transporting artwork, choose less expensive nylon and vinyl options rather than pricey leather or aluminum.
- Don't scrimp on presentation portfolios. They need to impress potential clients so spring for elegant materials.
- Personalized portfolios that feature your company name and logo can help your branding efforts.
- If you need to carry supplies in your art portfolios, look for models that expand or that include pockets.
- Presentation portfolios typically contain ring binders and sheet protectors. When ordering additional sheet protectors, make sure they fit the ring binders.