Window envelopes produce efficiency in time and cost by not having to address the outside envelope. Popular sizes include check (3 5/8 x 8 5/8 inch), #9 (3 7/8 x 8 7/8 inch) and #10 (4 1/8 x 9 1/2 inch). Much of the industry refers to these sizes as commercial envelopes. These envelopes come with a single, double or full face window. Customize your envelope with company logo or return address. Also, check out different colored envelopes to take your mailings way beyond white.
When selecting an envelope consider the type of adhesive seal. Latex, self-seal envelopes have a sticky substance on both flap and envelope back. The standard gum adhesive needs moisture to activate the flap. Peel and seal has a paper strip seal over the adhesive for quick sealing when removed.
Match window envelopes to your mailing needs:
1. Use single windows for general business mailings.
2. Choose double windows for checks and invoices with return address showing.
3. Move up to large size envelopes for booklets, brochures, annual reports or catalog mailings.
4. Create a custom window envelope with company logo, return address or promotional aspects for the customer to see.
Use the popular single window envelope for regular mailingsThe #10 remains the most popular size for correspondence and invoices. Create a custom window envelope to highlight your business when you order.
Use a double window envelope to show your return addressDouble windows give your bulk mailings the benefit of showing your address. Get lighter weight non-security envelopes for normal correspondence at lower prices.
Get double window security envelopes for checks and invoices you issueYour Quicken, QuickBooks or other software used to print your invoices or checks typically needs a secure double window envelope that fits the template. Check your software specifications for the correct size.
Find special size business window envelopes for larger mailingsSelect a 6 x 9 booklet or catalog 9 x 12 window envelope with regular or full face window to eliminate folding your documents.
- Many of the listed companies offer special pricing on window envelopes from time to time. Before you order, check the websites for these limited time offers.