Corner desks can make great use of the space you have available in your office or workspace. If you have an unused, empty corner, a desk is a great way to utilize that area. If you are short on available floor space, corner desks are a great way to maximize the usable area in your office.
A corner desk unit can also be created by adding hutches, bookshelves, a raised computer platform, and more to produce a truly custom work area. Corner computer desks keep your technology right at your fingertips, allowing other floor space to be used for additional furniture. When purchasing a piece of corner desk furniture, consider the following:
- Will you need it to house a computer? If so, look for a corner computer desk with a keyboard slider, and space for a CPU.
- How much storage do you need? Corner desks range from simple tables to elaborate library hutches, so consider what you plan to keep in your desk before you shop.
- What is your budget? Corner desks can be found for prices ranging from less than a hundred dollars to over $20,000. Narrow your search by deciding on a price range before shopping.
Buy a glass corner deskA glass corner desk is a contemporary, stylish addition to any office. The minimalist neutrality of a glass corner desk will harmonize with nearly any decor.
Find a black corner deskA black corner computer desk offers an elegant, sophisticated look for any office space.
Purchase a solid wood corner deskSolid wood corner desks are sturdy, beautiful, and can be a timeless investment.
- Before purchasing a desk online, carefully measure the corner and area in which you plan to place it to make certain it will fit.
- Be aware that many corner desks will come to you unassembled and will need to be put together.
- If you are buying a solid wood piece, the corner desk will be delivered fully assembled, so also measure any doorways your new corner office desk will need to pass through.