Laser pointers can serve a number of uses when giving presentations for a large group of people. Laser pointers for presentations can direct a group's attention to a particular piece of information and ensure that your message gets across.
Laser pointers come with a variety of different ranges and light strengths, as well as with a number of options for the beam projected by the laser. When shopping for a laser pointer, consider the following:
1. Pick a color for your laser or get a laser pointer with both red and green laser options.
2. Decide how far you want your laser to project and how strong you want the light to be.
3. Shop for interchangeable laser heads to project circles, arrows, and other symbols.
4. Look for multi-functional laser pointer pens or engraveable pointers for a great gift to a teacher or businessperson.
Make colorful choices with laser pointersLaser pointers are available in both red, the most common laser color, and green, a subtler, more viewer friendly choice.
Shop for high power in a presentation laser pointerHigh powered laser pointers can cover a greater distance and offer a stronger beam. Typical laser pointers have lasers that shine at between one and five mw, but the highest power lasers can shine at 40 or 120 mw.
Find interchangeable options and keychain laser pointersNot all laser pointers project the same picture. In fact, many pointers have multiple options for what picture they'll project, beyond just the standard point.
Laser pointers make great giftsLaser pointers for presentations come in a wide range of quality. For a teacher or businessperson, receiving a nice laser pointer is a memorable and useful gift.
- Learn about laser safety before you buy a laser pointer. Consider keeping your laser pointer in a case or other secure location to keep it out of the hands of children, especially if you buy a laser pointer with a powerful beam.
- Check out the power source of any laser pointer you buy, especially if you buy an expensive or high power laser pointer for presentations. See if you can also get back up batteries to increase the life of your laser pointer.