Calendar desk pads are a stylish way of keeping your appointments and deadlines close at hand. As they tend to become a display object on your desk, calendar pads also make a statement, putting the images (or lack thereof) that you choose to surround yourself with on display to your employees and clients.
As with many products sold online, you'll find a wide range of prices for various quantities of desk pad calendars. With such an abundance of products to choose from, you're sure to find a calendar desk pad that suits your individual taste and budget. The general pricing and costs of desk pad calendars fall into the following groups:
1. Refillable flat desk calendars that cost you less in the long run;
2. Customized desk pad calendars that double as advertorial or promotional products, and are usually purchased in bulk quantities;
3. Eco-friendly business desk calendars that make a green statement.
Keep current with refillable desk pad calendarsRefillable desk pad calendars typically cost between $20 and $40, with discounted prices and the least expensive, less durable holders falling as low as $5--if you can find them. Refills typically contain all twelve months of the next year and cost anywhere from $3 to $10, not including shipping.
Use a personalized desk pad calendar to advertiseExpect to pay anywhere from $3 to $6 per single-color custom imprinted desk calendar, if you order a quantity of 1,000; smaller quantities typically cost more per item, and some printers will give you a discount for larger orders (5,000 units and up). Extra ink colors--if they're offered--typically add 10 to 30% to the cost, per unit.
Go green with earth-friendly flat desk calendarsEco-friendly desk pad calendars typically run from about $10 to $30 each, including shipping, though you may occasionally find them on sale for as low as $5. A desk mat calendar with a higher percentage of post consumer content recycled paper usually costs more than one with a lower percentage, and as with other types of calendars for desks, fancy graphics and images will usually raise the cost as well.
- If you're having desk pad calendars custom-printed, be sure to ask about set-up charges that may not have been included in the initial estimate.
- If being eco-friendly is really important to you, consider 100% post-consumer-content calendars even though they usually cost more in the shop; their overall impact and cost to the earth, once you take into account the impact of their production, is actually less than that of conventional flat desk calendars.