Business report covers come in various price ranges and designs. Even if your budget is tight, you can still produce a professional looking report. You can buy clear report covers and sheet protectors for a simple look, or, when your budget allows, go all-out with a full-color embossed cover produced by a printer.
Give your report a custom look with a special cover or professional binding. Report covers can be printed professionally and then collated with the contents and bound on an in-house binding machine.
Many options are available in every price range. Ways to produce custom report covers:
- Choose an off-the-shelf product that is clear or has a die-cut window in it to allow your title page, or part of it, to be visible when the cover is closed.
- Have your company logo foil stamped to produce custom report covers that show off your corporate identity.
- Order custom embossed report covers for a look of understated elegance.
- Purchase custom printed report covers in full-color to promote your message and identity before the reader even opens the report.
Buy standard business report covers for basic business reportsFor a report that does not need to stand out from the crowd, buy off-the-shelf report covers. If your company produces a large quantity of such documents, consider buying report covers wholesale.
Produce custom report covers in-houseYou may not need to enlist the services of a printer in order to produce custom report covers. Buy high quality diecut and embossed report covers to make a report produced in-house look like it was professionally printed. A local copy center can bind reports that you have printed yourself, or you can make the investment in binding equipment.
Have your report cover printed by a custom printerObtain the ultimate custom cover from a printer. It can be printed with one color or full color, or even embossed or foil stamped, or a combination of a couple of these methods.
- Printing companies that print report covers may also be able to help you print the contents of your report as well.
- A local copy store may be able to copy and collate the contents of your report.