1. Google+ Hangouts
Google Plus Hangouts has a lot of similarity with the Skype video conferencing service. Up to 10 people can video chat with each other using it. It has some truly amazing features like collaborative meetings, workshops, presentations, etc. The only drawback is that you cannot charge your audience for hangout or sell anything.
- 10 people can participate in a single audio/video call
- It allows live streaming to your YouTube Channel and website
- It records and publishes hangouts automatically to YouTube
- It functions on any platform or device
- One can send emoji, photos, and chat messages while on hangout
- Allows screen sharing.
- If you stop your conversation at one point, you can start and carry on with the chat
- It is free
Related Article: Effective Ways Video Technology Can Help Your Online Business
2. Webinars OnAir
This software is built on Google+ Hangouts platform. The webinar is conducted on Hangouts, but the interface you work on is Webinars OnAir which includes some extra features. Unlike Google+ Hangouts, you can sell a webinar or products during a hangout. It is easy to use, just like Hangouts.
- You can charge the webinar attendees
- Sell your products easily
- There is custom redirection of post after registration
- It comes with email autoresponder
- Tracks your attendees
- It is well priced
- Provides live streaming to YouTube and your website
- Publishes recordings to YouTube automatically
- Email and payments options can be integrated
Another excellent choice is GoToWebinar devised by the same people who gave us GoToMeeting. Although it’s not very cheap, it has a variety of features, it is easy to use, and has professional support.
- HD Video Recording
- Polls and Surveys
- Archived Recordings
- Full-service Attendee Registration
- It is easy to use and also has an easy setup process
- Emails can be sent right from the application to the attendees
- Allows screen sharing in real time
- Has a handy annotation tool that allows you to mark words, phrases, and images that are important
Skype is one of the world’s most popular calling and video conferencing apps and many choose to use it for group meetings, coaching, workshopping, etc.
- Skype to Skype calls
- Group Voice Calls (up to 25 people)
- Group Video Calls
- File Sharing/ Screen Sharing
- Group Screen Sharing
- Contact Sending
- It’s free
5. Adobe Connect
Adobe is well known for its creative products. It is a service that has a large number of features that help in running your webinar efficiently.
- Collaboration with mobile devices
- Many multimedia options
- Audio and video of high quality
- Video Conferencing and Call recording
- Management of invitation and privilege
- Great collaboration capabilities
- Video Streaming
- Integration with MS Outlook
- Recording, Tracking and Analytics
- In a single group call, there are around 100 users
- It supports chat
- Integrated quiz/survey tool
- File sharing during calls
- Comes with digital whiteboard
- Annotation support and meeting controls
OnStream Media comprises of a number of cloud-based solutions for media hosting, webcasting, and webinars. Their specific webinar product is enterprise grade, meaning it’s meant to scale dramatically.
- Event management
- Messaging and chat
- Live audio and video streaming
- Inbuilt with screen sharing and file sharing options
- Participant list and rights management
- Recording and archiving
- Real-time polling
7. Cisco WebEx
Cisco WebEx is a very simple and quick service for webinar hosting. Some of its unique features make it stand apart from the rest. There is an option for scheduling in advance or setting up events and meetings by texting, emailing or through invitations on the phone.
- Lead generation tools
- Display five panelists at a time
- Chat and Polls
- Registration and Invites
- Allow registration tracking
- High-quality video and audio
- Webinar planning and production
- Can be used at multiple locations in different time zones
- Easily share your desktop with all the participants
- There can be more than one speakers
- You can use the video feature with a webcam
ClickWebinar’s easy to use interface and functionality makes it a good choice for both the host as well as the attendees.
- Full Desktop and Browser Sharing Options
- Schedules confirmations and reminders for your webinar
- Allows basic editing of recordings
- Uploads a variety of resources to share like PDFs, Presentations, etc.
- Attendees can invite others in real-time
MegaMeeting is ideal for online training, seminars, product demonstrations, and a lot more. It is 100 percent browser-based and mobile ready to make collaboration easy.
- Video streaming
- Multiple ways to join a meeting
- Secure conferencing
- Text Chat, Polls and Surveys
- Works across multiple platforms (Mac/PC)
- Share powerpoints, docs and websites
- Screen sharing
- PayPal integration
- Multiple meeting rooms
ReadyTalk has an array of products for everything from web conferencing to audio conferencing, video conferencing, mobile conferencing, webinars and events, recordings and archiving.
- Customized branding
- “Add to Calendar” invitation links for Outlook and Google
- Customized registration forms
- Flexible confirmation options
- One-click recording
- Chat/Q&A sessions
- Integrated with Sharing options and Social promotion tools
- Polling and Follow-up emails
- Archive hosting and distribution
AnyMeeting is aimed at providing a solid web conferencing solution to small businesses.
- Hold large or small meetings
- Share your screen
- Six-way video conferencing
- Custom meeting branding
- Recording/Phone support and Play YouTube videos
- Built-in conference calling
- Present powerpoint slides
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Mobile friendly and offers personalized meeting URLs
Webinars are great for marketing as they offer real-time connectivity between the presenter and the guests; therefore, before opting for any aforementioned service providers, you will have to keep few important things in mind:
- Is a webinar suitable for your business?
- If yes, select a topic of your interest and tailored to your audience.
- Select a webinar platform as per your need and budget
- Set realistic goals to gauge the success when the webinar ends.
- Ensure proper tracking channels to measure ROI
Related Article: 6 Hacks to Turn Your Blog Into a Lead Generation Machine
Recent trends and growth of digital marketing have shown a valuable increase in web conferencing and real-time communication services like webinars and audio conferencing events. According to the stats of Unbounce and ClickMeeting, most companies run more than one webinar a month: Isn’t it great?
When your business acumen, avenues of outreach, and individual expertise blend in, then the time is ripe to incorporate webinars into your marketing and branding strategy.