Storage bins fill many business needs, from retail to restaurants. Before shopping around for storage bin providers, you should become familiar with storage bins basics. Learn about different materials that companies use to make storage bins and which materials will work best for you. Decide if you need to purchase from wholesalers and manufacturers to resell your items, or if you need to purchase in small quantities for your small business.
While cardboard storage bins are available and can pull double-duty as shipping containers as well, plastic bins are more popular. Some businesses prefer to use metal, wooden or wire storage bins, or even entire storage bin systems to organize or resell. Some storage bins basics you should know are:
1. Find a storage bin specific to your industry, such as restaurant bins for food storage or industrial storage totes.
2. Decide if you want to use or resell plastic, cardboard, or metal storage bins.
3. Consider supporting American-made products.
Buy industry-specific storage binsSome storage bins are fit for any industry, but if you have specific needs, shop at niche sites and providers first.
Get plastic storage binsPlastic storage bin providers are as diverse or specific as you need for your business.
Find plastic bins made in the USAShow your customers your patriotic side by selling or using only American-made storage bins. Be even more responsible with bins made from recycled products.
Use industrial bins for your businessShop industrial bins for your business storage, for use in warehouses, mechanic shops, shipping departments, filing rooms and more.
- Apply for credit with your preferred storage bin providers for open-account privileges and ordering ease. Having established credit with a provider also increases chances of discounts, VIP deals, and exceptional customer service.
- Look for closeout items from various storage bin providers for deeper discounts.