Filing and managing taxes for your business with a tax software program such as Intuit's ProSeries tax software, can be both economical and efficient. Using a software program can save your business time, help prevent tax filing errors and help keep your business tax information organized.
There are several Intuit ProSeries tax software products available to help meet the needs of businesses of various sizes and in various industries. You can use online tools to help you learn about these various products and choose the one to best meet the needs of your business. When thinking about using Intuit's ProSeries tax software, be sure to:
1. Learn about the features of the four ProSeries tax software products.
2. Examine the ProSeries tax software via demonstrations and software evaluations.
3. Consider training on the ProSeries tax software of your choice.
4. Examine your customer service and technical support options
Examine the features and capabilities of the Intuit ProSeries tax softwareIntuit has four different ProSeries tax software products including a ProSeries Basic package and three ProSeries Professional packages (pay per return, 1040 complete and customize). Get information about Intuit's ProSeries tax software products to choose the right software package to meet the needs of your business.
Check out the Intuit ProSeries tax software products firsthandIf you are thinking about using Intuit's ProSeries tax software in your business, checking out the software firsthand is imperative. You can go on online guided tours of both the basic and professional ProSeries tax software products, or you can request evaluations of the software.
Obtain training on Intuit's ProSeries tax softwareThink about training your accountants or other financial professionals on the Intuit ProSeries tax software program that you choose. Training is especially important if your staff doesn't have prior experience with tax software programs for businesses.
Consider customer service and support for the professional tax software by IntuitKnow that as a ProSeries tax software user, you will have access to customer support and training from Intuit. While you can get help from Intuit over the phone, their online help tools put assistance immediately at your fingertips.
- Make sure that this particular Intuit tax software works with your current computers and operating system.
- Obtain tax software by Intuit from various Intuit ProSeries tax software providers. Consider price, customer service and technical support when choosing a software provider.