Cash registers are an important part of any retail business. They keep track of money and, if it has a coin dispenser, can make change automatically. Others may integrate credit card acceptance or keep track of inventory. In short, every retail business should carefully consider which type of cash register is right for them. Part of doing this is making sure that you understand the terminology that is related to cash registers. This helps you to know what features to look for and which ones you can pass up to save money.
February 17, 2011 — Posted By Shannon Tani
Next PostRestaurant POS Software News and Trends »
- By Marc Prosser
Choosing a POS system for your business is like deciding what you want for dinner. With so many options, how do you narrow it down to one?
Bigger, faster, stronger. Find out why your company needs to implement BPM and fine tune every process to achieve maximum performance.
- By Justin Brown
Tis' the season to be selling! Find out how you can have an extra happy holidays for your retail business this year with these tips.
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- Personality Disorders that Get You Hired
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- Social Media Marketing World: 8 Key Social Media Trends for 2015
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas