Cash registers are an important part of any retail business. They keep track of money and, if it has a coin dispenser, can make change automatically. Others may integrate credit card acceptance or keep track of inventory. In short, every retail business should carefully consider which type of cash register is right for them. Part of doing this is making sure that you understand the terminology that is related to cash registers. This helps you to know what features to look for and which ones you can pass up to save money.
February 17, 2011 — Posted By Shannon Tani
The business world is awash in big data, but how do you get in on the action without paying out of the nose? Here are the best free sources.
Dish Network is the first major company to accept Bitcoin. Should your business follow suit? We take a look at the pros and cons.
Choosing the right POS system for your small business can be overwhelming. Our guide will help you determine which one is right for you.
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time