Postage meters are commonly used by businesses because they are fast, efficient ways to apply and pay for postage -- a process that can be completely automated when integrated with a computer system.
There are many benefits to owning a postage meter within a business setting, and there are many types and sizes available that allow any kind of business to save time and money.
In the past, only large companies or businesses would require a postage meter but due to the increasing popularity of small businesses with big postage needs, postage meters are becoming commercialy available.
Read the Business.com Guide to Postage Meters and:
- Understand the different types of postage meters.
- Know which features to look for.
- Get purchasing tips to help you make the right decision.
- Calculate the various costs.
- Access the Business.com postage meters checklist.