When your data reporting needs are changing, consider your network technology, your remote users and security solutions before choosing data integration software. Server based data solutions allow your IT team to watch security and maintenance. Businesses sharing a local network can use desktop-based data integration technology.
Data integration software serves mid-tier technology processes, from upgrading to implementing new applications. Integration solutions need to offer multiply formats and provide some specialization within industries. Data integration solutions are concentrating on data integration management, but the customization in this area can be expensive.
Depending on where you are in the data integration process, considering the following solutions:
1. Use data integration tools to manage your own data integration plans.
2. Consider your technology platforms for customer data integration systems.
3. Get application integration software with service-oriented architecture (SOA) services.
Start your data integration management with integration softwareUse a data integration software tool to initiate your plan and report results quickly. Implement your data integration projects with solutions that offer electronic data integration standards.
Choose customer data integration (CDI) systems for your technology platformsLook for customer data integration solutions that include all the departments using the reconciled data. Since CDI functions within the processes of online transactions, CDI software should gather data to inform your business plans, including cross-selling, merger and acquisitions and compliance issues. Connect data from several networks with a management option.
Get application integration software with SOA servicesHire a data integration services team to analyze your system and expand technology architecture. Legacy systems and integration solutions require service-oriented architecture packages to ease connection with trading partners. Look for a combination of software and computer systems architecture that will integrate standard applications between you and your affiliates.
- Understand your software integration requirements before shopping. Poll your teams and the employees to find out the features they need.
- Look for industry specializations within software applications. For CDI implementation, get your business processes focused on data quality.
- Offer a CDI and MDM workshop or webinar to bring organizational sponsorship and customer data stakeholders up-to-date on data solutions.