An LCD projector can be a good investment for events if you need to use it often, but it can also be pricey. Rather than buying, LCD projector rental can help you put forth the best company image for special events.
Whether you have a meeting with clients or you’re presenting at a conference or trade show, you must have equipment that allows everyone in the room to see your visuals. A media projector rental like an LCD rental, is a good solution.
Before you rent an LCD projector, you should determine a few key factors to look for:
- High-resolution images, such as CAD drawings, require a high-resolution LCD projector, while spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations are fine with lower resolutions.
- The brightness, color, contrast and illumination need to match your needs. The more lighted your presentation room is, the greater the brightness levels need to be on the LCD projector. The more complex your images, the larger range of color and contrast you’ll want. You also want even illumination across the screen.
- Especially if you’re working a conference or trade show, you want to rent an LCD projector that’s portable. Most projectors are portable, but some are easier to transport than others.
- Make sure the LCD projector is easy to use and includes a remote control.
Compare LCD projector rental rates before you rentIt can be time-consuming to compare multiple LCD projector rental companies, so you should find a company that can make it easier.
Look for LCD projector rental companies that ship to youYou can make your LCD display rental easier if you choose a company that allows you to order online and have the equipment shipped to you before your presentation. Be sure to choose one that guarantees its equipment.
Know how to use the projector before it arrivesThough the rental company should provide you with a manual, it can be helpful to review the basics of LCD projector operation ahead of time, especially if you're having it shipped overnight for a presentation.
an overview of an EPSON LCD projector. Though projector operation varies, this gives you a good starting point.
- As soon as your LCD projector arrives, unpack it to make sure all components are there. Test it out well before your presentation.