Most people drink coffee or tea while working in their office. Promotional coffee mugs are a great way to get your name out in front of your customers. Business coffee mugs:
1. Make useful customer appreciation gifts.
2. Are durable, literally delivering a long shelf-life for your advertising dollar.
3. Provide a sure way to keep your business’ goods and services in front of your customers as they drinking their morning cup o’ joe.
When shopping around for bulk coffee mugs, look for:
- Quick turnaround time for printing.
- Responsive customer service.
- Unique offering of styles beyond the standard custom coffee mug.
Count the cost of business coffee mugsConsider your advertising budget. If you're a small business owner, it may be smart to look for the best deals on generic ceramic mugs rather than the flashy stainless steel variety. There's a difference of several dollars per imprinted coffee mug right off the bat. You'll also want to decide who among your customers is "mugworthy." Face it -- if you start handing out mugs indiscriminately, you might not have any left when you really want to impress someone. Take a look at your customer base, and count up how many you want to treat to a gift.
Build brand recognition with logo coffee mugsDownload your own design directly from your computer. If you don't already have a logo, your mug supplier can help you choose a standard icon that represents your business, such as a hammer or a hard hat for a construction company. Some promotional coffee mug suppliers may have an in-house design department, so let them help you with your customized coffee mugs.
Make your imprinted coffee mug stand out with colorYou're excited to just have a promotional coffee mug with your business name emblazoned on it. But don't stop there; open up your own cupboard. What is the dominant color? What custom coffee mug do you reach for the most? Consider how your logo and color combinations will help keep your mug in the hands of your customers -- or push it to the back of the cupboard.
- Make sure you proofread the copy that will be printed on your advertising coffee mugs. Double-check your business information before submitting.
- Consider having some extra business coffee mugs on hand for the future if you're not planning on changing your business contact information or logo anytime soon.
- Determine how many colors you want imprinted on your mugs. Most suppliers of bulk coffee mugs have a set-up fee for one color, then charge an additional set-up fee for each additional color.