Organic promotional products can be an unbelievably powerful marketing tool. Anything free and useful that has the room for your business name or logo on it has the ability to be a promotional item. This leaves opportunity wide open for organic promotional products.
Not only will organic promotional products ease the conscience of eco-minded business owners, but they represent the ethics and principals under which you operate your business. Organic promotional items will also stand out in the minds of potential customers, thus setting your business apart from others. Use organic promotional products to:
- Introduce your business to a new target market, who may be attracted to your business simply for the environmentally-friendly attitude.
- Usher your business into the twenty-first century with forward-thinking organic promotional products.
- Stand out in the minds of potential customers through unique promotional products.
Use organic clothing as organic promotional products
Organic clothing is fairly easy to come by these days. Clothing may not be very cheap, but turning the wearers into walking advertisements is a tried and true marketing method, and in the long run is cheaper than many other forms of advertising.
Hand out organic bags as organic promotional products
Print your business name and logo on tote-style organic shopping bags that have become very popular as a replacement for disposable plastic and paper shopping bags. There are other styles to choose from an organic promotional products provider too, such as drawstring backpacks.
Offer pens as organic promotional products
Pens are one of the most inexpensive promotional items there are. Spend as little as a few cents a piece and find stylish and attractive organic pens to splash your business name on.
Get organic lanyards to use as organic promotional products
Lanyards are an increasingly popular way to keep track of keys, security badges, zip drives and other essential items. Purchase organic lanyards and always have your business name within reach of potential customers.
- Plan out your distribution channels to make sure these organic promotional products are getting to those who will take notice.
- Think about the organic promotional products you are choosing and whether they are ones that would be attractive to the target market that cares about the environment.
- Make sure your business name and logo are visible, but at the same time tasteful and not detracting from the message organic promotional products send.