You might not have guessed, but promotional photo frames are often great for business. Whether you distribute them to clients to help them remember your company, give them out as gifts to employees or hand them out for free to potential customers, promotional picture frames are useful marketing tools. Before you decide to go all out and purchase several, be sure you know the pricing and costs of promotional picture frames.
Promotional frames come in all shapes and sizes, so consult your budget if you have a hard time choosing between them. Consider the costs of the following choices:
1. Hand out inexpensive custom picture frames at trade shows.
2. Give technology-savvy digital frames to employees as gifts.
3. Purchase elegant, durable frames for current customers to remember your business easily.
Give out imprinted photo frames at trade showsIf you want a unique, customized item to distribute that will help keep your company name in the minds of potential customers, a personalized picture frame is a great way to go. You can often find inexpensive plastic frames, or even refrigerator magnets, for a low price. Typically costing under $1 each, such products are great to hand out at trade shows.
Give out digital custom logo picture frames as giftsIf you would like to reward your employees, consider giving them each a digital picture frame, with your company logo on it, of course. Such gifts show your appreciation while bestowing the ability on your employees to proudly display photos, either at home or in their office. It is a nice gift that promotes your company no matter where your employee takes it, and it will last for a long time.
Consider giving a nice promotional picture frame to clientsIf you have some particularly great clients, or are a smaller business with a handful of client right now, you might think about giving them attractive imprinted picture frames. Think about spending a little more money on these than the plastic trade show frames, as you will have to buy fewer. You can usually find nice wooden or metal frames for about $15 each.
- Many companies that sell personalized picture frames only sell them in bulk, so plan to get more than one when you buy. Usually, the more you buy, the cheaper each frame is.
- Most companies include the charge for your company logo or name in the prices for promotional frames they present online. However, many companies also charge a one-time setup fee for the customization, which is typically anywhere from $25 to $65.