Business jackets – in the form of embroidered jackets or other types of custom jackets – are a great way to advertise your company, build brand awareness, and keep your company at the top of customers’, vendors’, and clients’ minds. Logo jackets reinforce company marketing wherever the jackets are worn – without you spending anything beyond the initial investment.
The top things to know about embroidered jackets:
1) Business jackets are a great way to keep your company and products at the forefront of customers’ minds, while attracting new customers who notice them.
2) Custom jackets range in price, so choose the one that best fits your needs, your company’s climate (no logo jackets in the form of parkas if you run a South Florida-based biz!), and your budget.
3) Use embroidered jackets as incentives, gifts, or prizes for customers or employees.
Logo jackets for employees and customers
Build team spirit among your work crew, and brand loyalty among your customer base with logo jackets.
Corporate Apparel vendors and manufacturers.
Choosing the right promotional jackets
Which style – OR styles – of business jackets will best suit your needs, budget, and giveaways? Whatever type of jackets you choose, remember to stick with your company’s logo, colors, and overall advertising theme to help create recognizable branding.
Company logo jackets increase brand awareness
Company logo jackets can often give you a big return on a small investment, and they’re likely to remain in the customers’ minds much longer than those flashing banner ads your competition uses on various websites.
Business.com’s Promotion Fleece Apparel lists several fleece apparel vendors, whom produce jackets with logo. Bagwell’s Promotions offers over 100,000 promotional jackets, logo jackets, embroidered jackets, and otherwise customized jackets with logo. Check out their embroidered (jackets) prices or search their Online Product Catalog.
Keeping down the cost of promotional jackets
Check with different vendors to get the best value on embroidered jackets.
Go to Business.com’s Screen Printed Promotional Apparel for the makers and vendors of various promotional jackets and other promotional clothing.
- Before you order embroidered jackets, make sure you’re clear on all pricing, including any “extras,” set-up or art design fees, additional color printing charges, and even cancellation fees.
- Set-up fees for promotional jackets are often higher with the more colors you add to the imprint.
- Ask about the production time for business jackets before placing your order, especially if you’re planning to give them away/sell them at a company meeting or other company event.
- Keep your logo consistent on all promotional jackets and other apparel to build brand recognition.