Even in these days of the paperless office, everyone has papers in need of organizing, and paper clips remain one of the preferred methods of keeping papers together. However, paper clips create a new organization problem. Such small objects are bound to scatter across the desk unless they're contained--and that's where promotional paper clip holders come in. With promotional paper clip holders, you'll keep your name in front of your customers daily. To get the right promotional paper clip holders for your business, you need to first understand key terms associated with these helpful promo items.
August 14, 2010 — Posted By Yvette Pryce
Our guide to promotional items will help you pick the right swag for your industry, gain some purchasing tips, and compare the many vendors.
List of terms associated with promotional items
Here are 10 of the most popular promotional items businesses will be using in marketing campaigns in 2013.
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- How to Write User-Friendly Content That Google Will Love, Too
- Are Technical Skills More Important than Leadership Qualities?
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time