Every day, millions of people, including members of your target market, commute to and from work with a travel mug that contains their favorite drink. Why not present them with a promotional travel mug that features your company logo? Travel mugs are usually designed to fit into a car’s cup holder. Most promotional travel mugs are made of plastic or stainless steel and come in sizes ranging from 8 oz. to 20 oz.
Why custom travel mugs work as a promotional tool:
- Your prospects will carry your company name with them on a daily basis.
- Travel mugs are one of the few promotional gifts that many recipients will actually use.
- People often take their imprinted travel mugs into their workplace, giving your company even more exposure.
Travel mugs for every tasteLook for wholesale travel coffee mugs with an extra feature or two. For instance, a plastic mug with a stainless steel liner keeps beverages warm without making the outside of the mug too hot to hold. Splash-proof or leak-proof lids help keep the liquid from spilling onto your recipient’s suit jacket. Some people like mugs with a rubberized finish or rubber tabs for easy gripping.
Business.com offer travel mugs.
Consider stainless steel promotional travel mugsA personalized travel mug made of stainless steel will last longer than a mug made from plastic. Stainless steel mugs are easy to clean, they don’t stain and they keep beverages hot or cold longer than their plastic counterparts.
Spring for high-end imprinted travel mugsAre you going after a market that appreciates gifts that carry a hint of luxury? A high-end travel mug with logo can enhance your company image.
- Pick a travel mug with a screw-on lid. It’s more likely to stay on place than a snap-on lid if the mug tips over.
- Your logo doesn’t have to stand alone on your promotional travel mugs. Consider adding a call-to-action tag line, your Web site URL or your phone number.
- To keep costs down, invite one of your suppliers to add their logo to your custom travel mug and split the costs with you.