Brass rods are the alloys of copper and zinc in the form of rods. Brass alloys have various features such as higher malleability, low melting point, nonmagnetic properties and corrosion resistance that make them an ideal material for a variety of applications. The ratio of mixing copper and zinc determines the hardness and softness of the brass rods. Depending on your need you can use different types of brass rods such as brass shower rod, brass curtain rod, brass threaded rod, brass stair rod and polished brass rod.
You can buy brass rods of different types, sizes and shapes depending on your requirements. Some examples are round rods, rectangular rods, hollow rods, square rods and tubes. Industries that use brass rods are aerospace, electronics, petrochemical, nuclear and telecommunications.
Some important parameters you must consider before you select a brass rod are:
- The qualities of various type of brass rods available
- The shape, size, weight and quantity of the finished component
- Operating conditions
Buy brass rods from reliable brass rod manufacturersOnce you understand your requirements, you can go to a specific manufacturer to buy brass rods.
Buy a brass rod from a reputable brass rod distributor or retailerYou can buy a brass rod from a bronze rod vendor after comparing brass rod pricing offered by different manufacturers. You can also buy a brass rod online at retailers' website.
Customize your brass rods from a custom brass rod supplierIf standard brass rods available in the market do not meet your requirements, then you can approach custom brass rod makers who can design brass rod products specific to your needs.
- You can use threaded brass rods for various fastener applications.
- Consult your brass rod manufacturer about the required composition of the brass rod for your application.
- Brass has self-destructing bacterial properties, making it a useful metal to make instruments, appliances and other components for kitchens and hospitals.