The largest consumer of iron ore is easily the world's steel industry. But there are other industries that depend on iron ore to produce their products as well, such as the construction, iron casting and moulding industries. If your business or your client's business requires iron ore as production raw material then you need iron ore companies with dependable supplies of iron ore for sale who can deliver consistently and on demand.
Iron ore buyers know that iron ore prices vary depending on the type and grade of iron ore required for the specific fabrication needs.
1. Buy iron ore for construction casting.
2. Find an iron ore producer of ore powder for moulding and casting.
3. Purchase iron ore for architectural and ornamental iron fabricating.
Buy iron ore for all your construction casting needsRaw ore is supplied in a variety of configurations, such as chips and the stubby bars known as pig iron. Consider what's best for your casting process and look for suppliers who mill their raw ore accordingly. Consider the following sources of supply if you or your client need iron ore for the production of construction castings.
Find producers of iron ore powder for fine molding and castingSmall and intricate castings require a fine base material, and powder is the smallest, finest form of raw iron ore. Powder is moldable into even the smallest machine part for a smooth and even outer surface that minimizes drag on other machine parts. Consider working with iron ore producers who supply iron ore powder for small and medium moulded parts.
Locate iron ore for fabrication of architectural and ornamental worked ironLarger fabrication runs don't require the raw ore to be milled into any specific configuration before you use it. Save time and money by cutting out the milling process and buy straight from the mine or from a scrap dealer.
- Transport of large iron ore shipments gets more difficult when tides are low in inland waterways because tankers traditionally used by iron ore distributors are often too large to sail through locke and dam systems. Ask iron ore suppliers or iron ore importers about their standard shipping arrangements.
- Only do business with businesses who demonstrate consistent on-time delivery at reasonable prices and who provide you with iron ore information consistent with published market trends and prices.