Used and made by people throughout the world, nonwoven textiles are manmade fibers, bound together chemically, mechanically or thermally in a nonwoven roving process. Industrial and commercial manufacturers frequently choose nonwoven medium fibers over natural fibers because they are durable, strong and resistant to fire, flames and bacteria.
Regardless of whether you're a small tea manufacturer seeking nonwoven bags for your assembly line or a large industrial giant rolling out reams upon reams of carpet annually, nonwoven products provide quality material that exceeds both your needs and your customers’ expectations. From retail product displays to industrial applications, the right selection of nonwoven composites is crucial for your business’ productivity and profit margin. When choosing nonwoven material suppliers, consider the following:
1. Nonwoven fibers are ideal for industrial and commercial use because they are durable and they resist bacteria and fire.
2. The bright colors of nonwoven textiles are the perfect eye catchers for your next trade show or exhibit.
3. Nonwoven textiles offer strength and durability for residential use.
Choose industry specific nonwoven textile suppliersNonwoven fibers are some of the highest quality materials available for your business or industry. Whether you own an industrial corporation that manufacturers products for commercial vendors or a road construction business dealing with large-scale jobs like asphalt overlays or permanent erosion control, nonwoven fabrics are available to assist you with your technical nonwoven textile applications.
Create the perfect exhibit or retail display when you buy nonwoven fabric and feltYour business needs to look its best at every trade show and exhibit. Buy nonwoven fabric to brighten up a display and give your booth a new look. These fabrics are compatible with many adhesive products and they will assist you in getting the best look for your next big show or even for everyday retail displays.
Utilize the strength of nonwoven composites and fabrics for home productsBuy nonwoven fabric for your retail or home design business and your customers are sure to appreciate your attention to quality. Nonwoven materials not only look nice, but they are a strong and durable fabric that works well for both commercial and residential use. Add to that the flame, fire and bacteria resistance of many nonwoven materials, and your products aren't just beautiful, but also safer for your clients.
- Industrial nonwovens can be designed to be durable, such as those used in road construction, or disposable, like those used in baby diapers.
- Primarily constructed of manmade fibers, two dominant synthetic nonwoven textile polymers are polypropylene and various polyesters.