Coating for pills can make a world of difference to a large number of Americans who have a difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets. Pharmaceutical coating manufacturers come to their aid by easing the trip down the throat passage with smoother tablet sides and easier dissolving methods. The advent of the pill coating has been a sales advantage for pill manufacturers, and it continues to be a strong selling tool for many drug companies.
Take advantage of pill coatings to improve your product in a number of ways. Protect against deterioration by environmental factors such as moisture, sunlight or temperature variations. Facilitate swallowing. Increase shelf-life of your product. Mask taste and odor. Enhance the look of your product. You can also improve the release time of the drug (change it from immediate release to a delayed or an extended release).
To make the most out of drug coating resources:
1. Check out available pharmaceutical coating raw material resources. Find out where to locate the materials to make the coating products.
2. Work on creating your own pharmaceutical coatings.
3. Purchase pre-made coating for pills.
Locate your next pharmaceutical coating raw material providerFind your supplier of pharmaceutical coatings raw materials provider to produce your tablet or capsule end product.
Check out pharmaceutical coatingsLook at the drug coating products from available manufacturers. See how they vary in properties but still meet a consumer objective and increase vendor sales.
Compare available pharmaceutical coatings optionsFind out how coating for pills differ in the market. See how ready to use pill coatings differ from actual pharmaceutical coatings that surround the whole pill.
- If you are doing your own drug coating, make sure that you are using quality inspected machinery and materials and that you are prepared at any time for an inspection. Pharmaceuticals is a heavily regulated industry, and regulators keep a close eye on those preparing and marketing both prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
- Once you have the raw materials, make sure that you are investing in quality equipment to give you smooth application with little to no waste.