Mississippi government agencies provide information vital to the health of certain businesses. Any company working as an independent contractor for state of Mississippi department agencies need to stay abreast of changes, codes and requirements.
Mississippi executive agencies also provide direct access to people looking for work. MS state agencies work to connect business owners with quality people looking for jobs in the state of Mississippi.
Mississippi legislative agencies keep both consumers and business owners safe by making sure employers and employees keep standards set by law makers in the areas of hygiene, safe food handling, on the job safety and drug free workplace requirements. Business owners know Mississippi state agencies are there to protect its citizens. Business owners use the Mississippi state agency listing to:
1. Find and keep quality employees from the Mississippi state employment agency.
2. Stay up to date on codes and requirements for employee and customer health and safety.
3. Maintain a high level of service in the tourism industry through the Mississippi state tourism agency.
4. Keep current on employee drug testing requirements through the MS state agencies against substance abuse.
Use the Mississippi state employment agency to find potential employeesDuring tough economic times, business owners face the challenge of finding quality employees. The Mississippi state employment office helps bridge the gap between qualified employees looking for jobs in their field and employers needing to fill crucial positions.
Keep up with health and safety codes from the appropriate Mississippi governmental agenciesNo business owner wants a negative report from the Mississippi health department, especially if you're in food service or the health industry. Take time to check for code violations before you get a citation from a Mississippi state agency.
Get information about tourism trends from the MS state agencies on tourismOne of Mississippi's cash generators is tourism. Using reports from different tourism agencies help business owners plan and attract tourists throughout the year.
Do thorough and appropriate background checks through Mississippi judicial agenciesLet's face it; no business owner wants to hire an employee with a criminal record unless they have an opportunity to make an informed decision. Thorough background investigations through the state help business owners make good choices when hiring people with a challenging background.
Mississippi Justice Department for information on criminal background checks for potential employees.
- If you're not sure which state agency you need for answers to your business questions, ask for more information. Mississippi state agencies gladly refer business owners' questions to the appropriate department.