State agencies for North Carolina provide information vital to the health of certain businesses. Any company working as an independent contractor for state of North Carolina department agencies needs to stay abreast of changes, codes and requirements.
State agencies of North Carolina also provide direct access to people looking for work. NC state agencies work to connect business owners with quality people looking for jobs in the state of North Carolina.
North Carolina state agencies keep both consumers and business owners safe by making sure employers and employees keep state standards in the areas of hygiene, safe food handling, on the job safety and drug free workplace requirements. Business owners know North Carolina state agencies are there to protect citizens. Business owners use a list of North Carolina state agencies to:
1. Find and keep quality employees from the North Carolina state employment office.
2. Stay up to date on codes and requirements for employee and customer health and safety.
3. Maintain a high level of service in the tourism industry through the NC state tourism agency.
4. Keep current on employee drug testing requirements through the NC state substance abuse agency.
Use the North Carolina state employment office to find potential employeesDuring tough economic times, business owners face the challenge of finding quality employees. The North Carolina state employment office helps bridge the gap between qualified employees looking for jobs in their field and employers needing to fill crucial positions.
Keep up with health and safety codes from the appropriate NC state agenciesNo business owner wants a negative report from the North Carolina health department, especially if you're in food service or the health industry. Take time to check for code violations before you get a citation from a North Carolina state agency.
North Carolina division of OHSA.
Get information about tourism trends from the NC state tourism agencyOne of North Carolina's major cash generators is tourism. From the mountains in the west to the beautiful beaches of the east, North Carolina has something for everyone. Using reports from the tourism agency helps business owners plan and attract tourists throughout the year.
Do thorough and appropriate background checks through NC state correctional facilitiesLet's face it; no business owner wants to hire an employee with a criminal record unless they have an opportunity to make an informed decision. Thorough background investigations through the state help business owners make good choices when hiring people with a challenging background.
- If you're not sure which state agency you need for answers to your business questions, ask for more information. North Carolina state agencies gladly refer business owners' questions to the appropriate department.