If you are a retailer looking for qualified and motivated employees, then you need to be using retail recruiting companies. Retail industry recruiting agencies offer knowledge of the retail industry that will prove invaluable in matching your job to the right candidate.
Recruiting the right person is a challenge for any business. Utilizing a retail recruiting firm means that you can improve the quality of new hires, take less time and money to do it; and allow your business to concentrate on business issues instead of recruitment issues. Whether you are a small company or a large corporation, retail recruiting is a problem that may be solved by hiring retail recruiters.
There are two types of retail recruiting firms: contingency, which focus on low- and mid-level jobs, and retainer, which focus on mid-level and top positions. Employers pay retainer firms in advance and contingency agencies only if they fill the position. Make sure to contact only firms that fit what you need, either contingency or retainer.
Retail recruiting firms should offer
- To find the best candidates to fit your job opening.
- A thorough screening process.
- Personnel who are well-acquainted with the retail industry as well as the challenges of recruiting in the retail industry.
Consider using an online retail recruiter to locate qualified candidatesIf you are interested in recruiting employees on the Internet, choose a service that will expose your listing to the widest range of professionals in the retail industry. An online service that targets retail professionals may be your best bet if this is your goal.
Contact a full-service retail recruiter to find the right candidateRetail recruiting firms should provide a full range of services, from screening to contract negotiation.
For a high-profile, high-powered position, use a retail recruiting headhunterHeadhunters, also known as executive search firms, locate the best candidates for high-level jobs. If you have a job that requires a certain type of individual or skills, and you need a targeted search for candidates, consider a headhunting firm.
- Interview a few retail recruiting services before choosing one. Look for companies that have access to a deep pool of candidates and understand your business and what it needs. Make sure that you trust them with sensitive information and check their references with past clients.
- You may find headhunters specializing in the retail industry at local association meetings and industry trade events. In more casual settings, you can really find out more about the types of services they offer and the potential benefits for your company.