Commercial and industrial bakery cases impact your business by giving you the vehicle for showing off bakery products to your customers. Whether you own a bakery or convenience store, you'll find more customers eager to buy more of your bakery products when they can actually see them.
Any bakery cases provider will offer many choices in available cases, so take into account how much space you need to store your pastries and baked goods, how much floor space you actually have available and the style that would best match the decor in your place of business. As you search, keep the following in mind:
1. Refrigerated bakery cases will keep your deserts cool and fresh.
2. Non-refrigerated bakery cases work great for intermediate storage between the oven and the display case your customers see.
3. Dual-zone bakery cases offer you the best of both worlds by allowing to keep cakes and pies requiring refrigeration in the same case as donuts and pastries that don't need refrigeration.
4. Continue your research using a bakery cases directory to find more sources of information.
Order refrigerated bakery casesDisplay your cakes and pies in refrigerated bakery cases, and think about using bakery cases for food service operations in the kitchen when you're refrigerator or walk-in cooler is packed with other ingredients and products.
Buy non-refrigerated bakery casesPurchase commercial and industrial pastry cases and bakery cases that let you proudly display your products.
Get the most out of your cases by purchasing dual-zone bakery casesIf finding space for your finished bakery goods poses a problem, think about using dual-zone industrial- or commercial-grade baked goods cases to make the most of your small space.
- Include ease of use when you develop criteria for purchasing kitchen baked goods cases. Look for convenient features like pneumatic or automatic doors, adequate lighting and pullout drawers, doors and shelves that make cleaning a breeze.