Retailers know that displaying apparel on the right garment racks can help sell merchandise and lead customers through stores. Garment rack vendors make it easy for retailers with a wide variety of clothing racks designed to fit any size store. Options for garment racks include: portable garment racks, two-way clothing racks, four-way clothing racks, single rail garment racks, double rail garment racks, double rail clothing racks, round garment racks, rolling garment racks, cap and hat racks, lingerie racks, hosiery racks, belt and tie racks and Z-racks.
Clothing racks aren't just for retailers. Commercial laundries also rely on heavy-duty garment racks to hang laundered clothing. And offices nationwide often use lightweight clothing racks so employees and visitors can hang their coats or hats when coming in out of the cold.
When looking for garment rack vendors, consider the following:
1. Which garment racks will work best with the configuration and size of your store.
2. Whether chrome, black or wood clothing racks fit best with your company image.
3. Which styles of garment racks fit within your budget.
4. If used garment racks or new clothing racks are suitable for your business.
5. If you need portable clothing racks that can go on the road with you.
Standard garment racksRetailers and commercial laundries need heavy-duty garment racks that will withstand daily wear and tear. Standard clothing racks are typically available in chrome or black finishes and are the most economical of all garment racks.
Portable clothing racksPortable clothing racks get banged up and stuffed with clothes every day, which is why they need to be strong and durable. Look for portable clothing racks with industrial grade casters of 3½ to 4 inches; smaller casters don't roll as easily.
Specialty garment racksIf you're looking for unique alternatives for garment racks and clothing displays, you're in luck. Several garment rack vendors offer clothing racks in interesting shapes and styles to help your apparel and your establishment stand out.
Wood clothing racksConsidered ideal for upscale establishments, wood garment racks can lend an air of sophistication to your product line and to your retail store.
Lightweight garment racks for office useIf you need clothing racks to store employee coats and garments, consider lightweight models with eight to 12 clothes hangers.
- Don't skimp on clothing racks; cheap garment racks may sag, bend or break under the weight of clothing.
- Clothing racks that have arms are typically adjustable and the arms may be straight or angled.
- Double rail clothing racks allow you to hold two full rows of clothing.
- Placing a top on round garment racks will give you additional display space.
- For commercial laundries where the look of clothing racks is less important, consider purchasing used garment racks.