Brightly colored plastic cards can add a professional look to your business in many ways. You can promote your business to customers and potential customers or identify your employees by name to any member of the public who deals with them. Read up on plastic cards information at the various provider websites to get ideas on how plastic cards can help your business.
There are severeal ways to use plastic cards in your business.
1. Issue plastic cards with unique customer numbers on them and ask customers to present the cards when purchasing so you can track their purchases.
2. Promote members-only discounts, which customers can receive if they have a plastic membership card.
3. Allow customers to earn points for purchases, which they can later redeem for products or discounts.
4. Have your employees wear professional, plastic ID tags or name badges.
Find plastic cards to sell as gift cards
Any business, large or small, can use gift cards. Bring in new customers when your current customers buy gift cards for their friends and relatives. Consult a plastic cards directory to find a company that prints plastic cards or visit one of the websites listed below.
Use plastic cards as customer loyalty cards
Keep track of customer buying information with loyalty cards. Reward your customers for their purchases with points they can use toward future shopping. You can also use the cards to boost sales in off-season months and encourage higher sales volumes.
Increase your security using plastic cards as ID badges
Name tags and ID badges give your employees a professional look. You can increase your building security by requiring visitors to sign in and wear a visitor badge. Plastic cards provider outlets can help you find the best kind of ID badges for your business.
Print plastic cards yourself for various uses in your business
Make your own ID cards for your employees and visitors. Print your own plastic business cards, gift cards or loyalty cards. Save money and have complete control over the look of your cards when you print them yourself.
- Imprint plastic cards with bar codes that you can scan. Use these cards to track customer purchases or your employees' work hours with a time clock.