Satellite equipment places the world at your fingertips.
Whether you are an individual consumer interested in purchasing a satellite TV or radio subscription, or you are a larger business requiring satellite communication across the sea or in the sky, or you are looking to have specialized satellite systems designed and built—or just looking for specific parts, then you are looking for satellite equipment.
Follow these steps to find and begin using the specific product you need:
1. Identify your needs and budget. Satellite equipment companies run the gamut in pricing, depending on what you are shopping for.
2. For simpler uses, such as full-service, subscription satellite TV, go ahead and make your purchase. Standard installation is generally included at no extra charge.
3. For more advanced applications, from free-standing satellite dish equipment on up to advanced communications and specialty design, find prices for all products and services. Then, make your purchase, have your product installed or built, and begin use.
Review satellite TV equipment offered by the satellite TV providersIf you're talking satellite TV, then you're talking Dish Network or DIRECTV. Each provides equipment for upgrades or special services.
Access the satellite equipment for sale for your satellite radioSirius and XM are the big players here. You can outfit your satellite radio with a variety of accessory equipment.
Find satellite equipment providers for your satellite phone or data modemCell phones do not work everywhere. For truly global service, or for additional services not provided by cell phones, some businesses and consumers require satellite communications equipment, such as satellite phones and data modems.
Connect to suppliers of satellite equipment onlineThere are a variety of suppliers of satellite equipment accessible over the web. You can find new and used products, and you can find suppliers of specialty parts for satellite construction.
- Find your total price before buying. Satellite TV with a full-service subscription usually includes standard installation, although custom installation may cost more. Free to air (FTA) satellite TV equipment (no subscription) and satellite dish equipment in general usually involves installation. In these cases, there may be an extra fee involved.
- For satellite TV equipment, including the portable Sat-Go, you still need a clear view of the southern sky for good reception.
- Select models of satellite radios are available that can be purchased and used just like standard AM/FM radios, which means no installation or additional set-up of satellite equipment. You would still need to purchase a satellite radio subscription, however, to access all of the digital channels.