Private investigation companies are a fantastic resource for companies in many capacities. Private investigation companies can run background and criminal checks on employees or potential new employees, but they can also act in your stead if you feel that an employee or a client is participating in fraudulent activity.
Corporate private investigators can give you simple background info, or even bring you back photographs and video surveillance if necessary. This can be particularly true in the case of insurance companies wanting to make sure that their payout is going for its intended use and not being abused.
To find private investigation firms that suit you:
1. Ask yourself what kind of service you need. Is it a background check, a reference check, or a full history?
2. Determine if your budget will allow the expenditure of hiring one of the background investigation companies.
3. Speak with your service provider about a bulk price if you plan to run multiple background checks over the course of time.
Choose thorough background investigation companiesStick with a company that will review your candidate from the top to bottom of his or her work and past history.
Use corporate investigation as a criminal checkUtilize private investigation companies to run a criminal check on a potential new hire.
Choose licensed and bonded corporate private investigation servicesMake sure that your private investigation agencies are licensed in the state that you are in, and bonding is almost always a requirement to receive that licensing.
- You are going to get what you pay for when it comes to private investigation firms. If you have a complicated issue, only use the best for superior results.
- Look for a company that offers their services on a flat fee, as opposed to hourly. You also want to make sure that you have the terms of your agreement spelled out before your investigation begins. State your intended results as well as the time frame during which the research will be done.