Extreme compute power on demand. Performance Cloud Servers are on- demand virtual machines engineered to deliver performance and reliability.
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) is a web service that offers resizable cloud ... Amazon EC2 reduces the time required to obtain and boot new server ...
Deploy an 512MB RAM and 20GB SSD cloud server in 55 seconds for $5/month. Simple, fast, scalable SSD cloud virtual servers.
In computer networking, cloud computing is computing that involves a large ... With cloud computing, multiple users can access a single server to retrieve and ...
Cloud computing hosting, Linux & Windows Cloud Servers, 9 Global Data Centres, Scalable VPS on demand for web hosting and more. Free Trial!
Reach active buyers and immediately increase your visibilityGet Started
Server Options. Product, X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large. Hourly, $0.03, $0.06, $0.12, $0.24 ...
Parallels Cloud Server enables service providers to deploy the most efficient cloud hosting infrastructure through a combination of the highest-density virtual ...
Flexcloud cloud servers from Hostway give your business an easy-to-use cloud server solution. Now with Windows Server 2012, our cloud servers are built for ...
The cloud is not a commodity, and virtual servers aren't the same wherever you go. You expect any virtual cloud server to have speed of deployment, flexible ...
Fast, flexible and inexpensive Cloud Servers in seconds: Pay per use, up to 96 GB RAM, 8 CPU, 2 TB DISK per Cloud Server. Create free account now!
The Virtual Server offers affordable quality and performance by providing you with an instance on our redundant public cloud platform. The platform is built on ...
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the delivery of hosted services through the Internet. Instead of being sold as separate products, computing services, infrastructure and equipment are delivered as a single product from virtual servers. Consumers and companies no longer have to deal with managing IT services and computing difficulties; through cloud computing, customers can run applications and store data effortlessly without worrying about computing requirements and restrictions.
What is a Cloud Server?
One of the most essential components of cloud computing is the cloud server. The cloud server is computer hardware that is created with cloud computing in mind. This server is designed to deliver various cloud services to the consumer, such as running applications, delivering software and storing data. Cloud servers typically belong in the back-end of the cloud computing system, and administer and maintain the information transmitted to the front-end client or user.
Nowadays, more and more companies are using servers as software as an alternative to traditional software. Cloud servers are generally cheaper than traditional software, and have flexible and unlimited opportunities. In addition, cloud servers offer a scalable performance at an affordable cost compared to dedicated servers.
Benefits of Cloud Computing Servers
More and more companies are relying on cloud computing for their IT needs. Cloud computing offers a number of benefits for consumers, such as:
1. Mobility: Consumers and employees no longer have to restrain themselves to a single workplace. Through the mobility offered by cloud computing servers, users can work from anywhere to access the information stored through the cloud. In addition, they can also communicate with each other wirelessly, holding meetings and conferences from virtually any location.
2. Cost: Many cloud computing providers offer flexible payment plans based on your computing usage. Paying for the use of cloud servers depends on your amount of computing; you only have to pay for the time that you actually use cloud computing services. In addition, utilizing cloud computing servers means that companies don’t have to purchase costly equipment and hardware, instead relying on those provided by the cloud hosting services.
3. Storage: Another benefit provided by cloud computing servers is that users can increase or decrease their storage usage depending on their needs. Companies no longer have to rely on purchasing hard drives or additional hardware to maintain their business operations. With cloud computing servers, consumers can increase their storage capacity whenever they want.
4. Autonomy: Traditional software requires extensive manpower and capital to launch to consumers. It takes time to package software, ship it out to stores and market to prospective customers. But with cloud computing servers, software and applications can be delivered effortlessly to consumers in a manner of minutes.
5. Automated Updates: Traditional software requires constant updates and IT personnel maintaining software and servers. However, cloud computing software allows for highly automated updates, keeping applications constantly updated and up to current needs. This allows IT employees to reduce time spent worrying about maintenance and downtime and more time towards improvement and efficiency.