Directory of all-in-one printer office machines for businesses that need to fax, copy, print, and scan documents with an MFP. more »
Providers of online document storage services. Research online document storage companies offering electronic document storage. Identify online record storage services that fit you… more »
Reach active buyers and immediately increase your visibilityGet Started
Scanners have become a vital piece of technology for small and mid-sized businesses. New generations of optical scanners are transforming the workplace, helping businesses rapidly digitize photos and other graphics, photos, archive news articles, create backup files of important paper-based documents, duplicate printed forms and letters, send faxes and more.
But selecting the right scanner for your business and finding suppliers can be complicated. Your key considerations as you look for a business scanner include these:
1) The type of scanner you need, such as a flatbed scanner, handheld, oversize, or other.
2) The scan resolution you are looking for, whether it's low resolution for basic document filing, or high resolution for high quality images.
3) Other features you want to have included in the scanner equipment, such as fax capabilities, copying or printing.
4) The usage volume you expect; whether it is intended for light duty, medium duty or heavy use.
5) Specific brands you want to look at.
6) Your price range. Whether your budget is under $100, or you are looking for top quality in the thousands, there are many scanners to choose from.
Computer technology has become such an essential part of doing business that many of your clients and partners expect you to have certain types of hardware and software. Computer scanners, for instance, have become popular because they allow individuals to scan images and manipulate them with software. If you are interested in finding a scanner for your computer, then you will want to explore your options before making a purchase.
While you explore the various types of equipment, you will likely learn that some computer scanners offer a wider range of features than others. They might, for instance, have the ability to scan high resolution images, print copies, and even fax the images to recipients. Other scanners, however, offer fewer features. They might, however, cost significantly less than more advanced pieces of equipment. The option you choose often depends on what you need the scanner to do and how much money you can afford to spend.
Business.com makes it easier for you to explore your options. You can start searching for a scanner by visiting the websites that have been listed on the left. These websites will help you make an informed choice so that you can buy a scanner that meets your needs and budget restrictions.
Briefly describe your project and get matched with the top vendors!