Ruby Receptionists' cheerful, live virtual receptionists deliver the perfect mix of friendliness, charm and professionalism when answering your phone.
My Receptionist's virtual receptionist services can take your business to the next level.
Our live virtual receptionists "Gabbonista's" aren't employed in GabbyVille for just a paycheck, they truly have a passion for exceptional customer service!
Why hire a receptionist when you can get a virtual receptionst from eVoice® to answer, route, and manage your calls?
Your clients always get an answer with Virtual Receptionist, only from Optimum. Virtual Receptionist answers your calls 24/7 with a professional customized ...
Reach active buyers and immediately increase your visibilityGet Started
The Virtual Receptionist is a versatile tool that can do everything from directing incoming calls to sharing important information such as your business operating ...
ALICE Virtual Receptionist manages your office lobby, connecting visitors with staff via 2-way video. Save time & money with a virtual office receptionist.
Online Management: Just go to CbeyondOnline™ to make adjustments to your Virtual Receptionist greeting, menu options, directory or schedule at any time to ...
Small Biz 50 $149/Month. Most Popular. Executive 100 $199/Month. Start-Up Package. Auto Receptionist $59/Month. Power Your Website! Live Web Chat $59 / ...
Virtual Receptionist. A Virtual Receptionist is a sophisticated tool that prompts callers to select from a phone menu. The automated recordings play as soon as a ...
Virtual Receptionist You'll never miss another important call. Total Attorneys knows that it matters who answers your phone. That's why every virtual receptionist ...
Cutting costs is always a good way to stay on budget. Finding a virtual assistant is even better. The beauty of a virtual assistant is that you can give your customers a live person with every call. In a world of “press 1 for… and say yes or no…“, customers want someone live at the other end of the line. For less than what you would pay an in-house receptionist at an hourly minimum wage, you can keep your budget in check and make your customers happier. Pricing plans will vary with every company, as well as the services they offer.
Many virtual receptionist businesses provide different variations on the same services.
· Tiered level of receptionist minutes. Depending on what you need, you can choose anywhere from 100 to 1,000 receptionist minutes.
· Customized greeting catered to your business. This leads the customer to believe they are calling your office directly.
· Unlimited voicemail minutes.
· Call forwarding to the appropriate member in your office.
· Message taking.
Across the board, these are the basic services provided. If a company you are interested in does not, inquire further. With so many companies to choose from, don’t go with one that will short change you on critical benefits.
Virtual receptionists can do more than simply take and forward phone calls. Depending on your needs, you can get a receptionist that offers a variety of administrative tasks for you. While these features will differ with each company, you find various forms from business to business.
· Appointment and calendar scheduling.
· Lead qualifying and current client appointment reminders.
· Hold music; though it seems simple, it could make a difference in the quality of calls for your customers and help maintain your professional image.
· Voicemails sent to e-mail in audio format for easy transfer of information.
· Create private message for VIP customers. This will give a level of personalization for important callers and reduce your use of receptionist minutes.
Every company is going to vary in pricing and packages. While some may offer duties above and beyond the average choices, others may offer base features for a lower cost. Most commonly you’ll find price packages based on what services are offered. You pay for a set amount of minutes, voicemail time, etc and have overage rates after that. Some services will offer per minute pricing plans. For infrequent use, this might be a better for your budget.
Having a virtual assistant is a smart option because you can pay minimal for good service. You want the service to be as seamless as if you had someone sitting at a desk in front of your office. Going through a virtual service should not rob you of these basic skills. Yet, not every company provides you with high quality receptionists and necessary receptionist abilities. Before deciding on your virtual receptionist, consider a few final thoughts.
· Does the company offer training? If not, do they hire only professional receptionists? It is important to inquire about their hiring qualifications, which will allow you to decipher quality.
· Are there contracts involved? Most companies put you on a month to month plan. If you need to sign a contract, inquire about a trial period to ensure the receptionists will suit your needs before getting locked in.
· Ask for reference calls. By listening to previous conversations you can infer how the company speaks with clients.
· How do they communicate with you and your company? Some great features are mobile applications and members areas within the website.
Your office could be immediately saving money by hiring a virtual receptionist. You can find this service through companies that offer receptionist services from a remote calling center. Though it sounds like this would provide an impersonal interaction, it can actually do the opposite. You can create a personal interaction between caller and receptionist, for less than you would pay an in-house, minimum wage employee.
Your pricing package will include a various set of duties. You will pay for receptionist minutes, message taking, call forwarding and voicemail. The receptionist provides a friendly, personal greeting to all your callers. A live person answering gives your customers the feeling of small office business, even if that is not the case. Other features include voicemails sent to you via email or text in audio format, and unlimited talk time once the call is transferred into the office.
Investing in a monthly virtual receptionist plan is a smart way to pay minimal for top of line answering service. Before making your decision, inquire about hiring qualifications, contracts and previous phone calls for reference. Though there are many businesses offering these services, feel free to browse our list of approved virtual receptionist providers.