Trade show booths have come a long way from the hinged poster board of your science fair days.
A trade show display, also called a trade show exhibit, presents a visual representation of a company's brand and its products/services.
A trade show booth is essentially a form of advertising designed to attract interest, convey information, distribute sales collateral, and collect potential prospects. These displays come in a variety of shapes, styles and functionalities. Some are small and portable, others are large and temporary structures that require extensive on-site erection.
A little reseach into the types of trade show displays will help you evaluate your needs, understand the various types of design and identify your objectives so you can make your next trade show a success.
Read the following whitepaper and:
- Learn about the various types of trade show displays.
- Understand the elements of a trade show display.
- Identify your needs and which type of display is right for you.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of renting vs. buying a trade show display.
- Stay current on trends in trade show displays.