Want to make a big impact, but don't have room to store a full-sized trade show booth? Pop up trade show displays are the answer. As small as a tabletop display or as large as a room, pop up displays will do the trick. Pop up displays are made of hinged folding frames (usually of lightweight aluminum) and are covered with plastic, fabric or other imprinted materials to form a multi-panel installation. The benefits of pop up displays are endless, including:
1. Pop up displays are lightweight and compact, thus making them an easy and economical way to ship your displays to tradeshows around the country.
2. Customization options for pop up trade show displays allow full color eye-popping graphics that grab the attention of your audience.
3. Pop up displays serve as the backdrop or walls of your exhibit space, making it look like a custom showroom, no matter what the setting is.
4. Virtually anyone can put pop up displays together as they don't require any special skills or tools and are lightweight enough that you don't need a lot of extra hands.
3-D pop up displays make an impactIf Andy Warhol made pop up trade show displays, they would be the 3-D kind. They aren't flat display panels, but rather are a series of smaller stretched fabric panels displayed together to make a Warhol-esque impact. The benefit of 3-D pop up displays is that the small fabric panels can be changed out to constantly keep the exhibit fresh and up-to-date showcasing your latest products.
Pick your shape of pop up trade show displaysOne of the biggest benefits of choosing pop up displays at your trade show booth exhibit is the many options you have to choose from to customize your look. Gone are the days of boring flat-paneled backgrounds. Now you can choose from curved, serpentine (s-shaped), gullwing, u-shaped, bubble shaped and combinations of straight to curved pop up display options.
When space is limited, opt for tabletop pop up displaysTabletop pop up displays give you the convenience and creativity of a pop up display, but in a smaller format.
Create your own island or tower with a pop up displayNot every exhibitor at a trade show rents an eight by ten foot booth. Sponsors often get four to six booth spaces to display their exhibits. When you need a to fill a large exhibit space or even in your own showroom, you can build large pop up displays with pop up islands and towers.
- Most pop up stands start out in a case that is less than two feet long and when configured display 10 by 10 feet.
- Pop up displays use magnets to secure fabric graphics to the aluminum pop up frame.
- When ordering pop up displays, ask the vendor if they offer a discount for ordering multiple graphics at one time. This allows you to use the frame interchangeably with different graphics.
- If you are ordering a pop up display that utilizes fabric, ask vendors if it is wrinkle resistant and how to care for it. You may need to carry a steamer with you when you travel.