Portable trade show exhibits that are easy to install and easy to transport make life easier if you’re a frequent exhibitor or a regular participant in local job fairs. Portable trade show displays allow more affordable options to ship your display and allow you to travel with it in tow.
Before you invest in trade show exhibits, consider these keys to choosing portable trade show exhibits:
- Weight: If you will travel with your portable trade show displays, consider the weight restrictions for checked luggage on airlines or check the costs to ship it in advance.
- Portability: Exhibits that fold down to a manageable size is key for salespeople who have to lug portable trade show exhibits around in their cars.
- Ease of use: Look for trade show displays that a single person can install.
Portable pop up displays are fast and easy to installPop up displays are very portable due to lightweight frames that fold down to small sizes. They are also easy to install and require no special tools.
pop up displays can be found at Business.com.
Portable literature stands show off your product literatureA great way to display literature at trade shows is to take along collapsible portable literature stands. They come in different sizes and some have multiple pockets to display your product literature.
Banner stands open in one simple movementBanner stands are the lightest weight of portable trade show displays. The banner rolls up into a cartridge and there is a cable or metal arm that extends to hold up the banner. They can weigh only a few pounds, making them some of the most portable trade show exhibits.
portable banner stands are listed in the Business.com directory.
Portable panel displays allow you to showcase a variety of productsPanel trade show displays come in a variety of sizes from table top folding panels to full size wall panels. The table top versions fold into small carrying cases that are lightweight and easily portable.
Portable table skirts turn any table into a trade show displayPortable table skirts are one of the easiest ways to customize your table at trade shows. And they fold up easily and store compactly.
- Ask vendors if they provide carrying cases for their portable trade show exhibits. If the exhibits don't come with storage and carrying cases, ask for recommended storage solutions.
- Look for portable trade show exhibits that come with wheeled cases. This speeds up set-up time, as you don't have to wait for event workers to bring a dolly.
- Just because you want portable trade show displays doesn't mean you should sacrifice size. Abide by the 15-foot rule, which means trade show attendees can see your logo and display without squinting from 15 feet away.
- If your portable trade show displays are made of cloth, make sure they are wrinkle resistant or carry a portable steamer or iron with you.