To succeed as a trade show exhibitor, you need an attractive booth. Table top displays can do the trick. Colorful, versatile and informative, trade show displays can entice attendees to stop at your booth rather than walking by. For the average 10 by 10-foot booth, table top displays are the best route to go. They are easy to transport, can be set up quickly and are relatively inexpensive. Before you buy trade show displays, you need to decide:
1. How often your table top displays will be used. If it is infrequent, make sure to keep it evergreen rather than about product information or business details that frequently change.
2. The quantity of trade show displays to order. If you have a large sales staff that attends trade shows regularly, you might want to invest in table top displays for each sales person or team.
3. Which type of trade show displays will work best for your message and your transport needs.
When Velcro display boards are your best optionVelcro display boards are ideal for trade show displays that need to be changed or updated regularly. The loop fabric on the Velcro display boards allows you to place or graphics and pages on the board using Velcro backing.
Light up table top displaysBacklit trade show displays are a great option for your booth. Table top displays with backlighting tend to stand out from the crowd. By backlighting the display, your graphics glow and are easy to read.
Folding panel table top displaysFolding panel trade show displays use a series of panels joined by hinges that fold up. These table top displays are great for sales people who travel by air because they take up less space than some other options.
trade show display boards.
Pop-up trade show displaysPop-up table top displays are made of an accordion-style folding frame and are covered with magnetic backed fabric or plastic imprinted panels. They are easy to put together and pack up compactly.
pop-up trade show displays, visit Business.com.
- When shopping for table top displays, find out what electrical or battery needs the display will require for lighting.
- Consider the weight of trade show displays and inquire about carrying cases for easy transport.
- Make sure you add up all additional charges before deciding on table top displays. Set-up fees, add-ons and shipping charges can make displays costlier than advertised.